1) Login to your cPanel administration page (http://<yourdomain>/cpanel).
2) Locate the “Mail” section of the page. Click on “Forwarders”.
3) Under “Email Account Forwarders”, click on the “Add Forwarder” button. This will take you to the “Add a new Forwarder” page.
4) In the “Address to Forward” field, type in the email address that you want to forward.
5) Under “Destination”, make sure the “Forward to email address:” radio button is selected. Type in the destination email address in the field.
6) Click the “Add Forwarder” button at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a confirmation page. Click on the “Go Back” link to be take back to the “Forwarders” page. where you can add additional forwarders or manage the forwarders already in existence.