- Login to your cPanel administration page (www.youdomain.com/cpanel).
- Locate the configuration box labeled Mail on the right-hand side of the page. Click on Email Accounts.
- Under Add a New Email Account, type in the desired email address prefix (the text before the @ symbol).
- Create a password and type it in the Password box. Retype it in the Password (again) box to verify the password.
(If you prefer, you may click the Generate Password button and have cPanel generate a password for you.)
- Adjust the Mailbox quota to whatever amount you desire this user to have available for email storage (optional).
- Click the Create button. The new email account will then appear in the Current Accounts portion of the page.