Here is the step-by-step procedure for importing a MySQL database via phpMyAdmin:
– Login to cPanel.
– Click the icon for phpMyAdmin.
– Click on “databases” at the top, and then select the empty database that you will be importing your data into.
– Click on the Import tab.
– On the next screen, find the “Location of Text File box. Click the “Browse” button next to that box.
– Find the backup file stored on your computer, and click the “Open” button.
– Make sure the “Format” is set to “SQL”.
– Click the Go button at the bottom of the page.
– Your database has been imported!